!!!! movie trailer alert !!!!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

You guys!!! I've been a bad blogger. I told myself I was going to blog everyday this December, at least up to Christmas, but things have been crazy around here. A bad combo of finals week, weeks leading up to finals week, and an awful reading slump has restricted me from writing and checking your blogs too. So I'm sorry. I feel like this post will get me back on track though, because I'm pretty excited over this.

Sooooo...


I had to write this post really quickly because I know, nobody else would get more excited about this than you! The trailer for the Hobbit, coming out December 2012, was released yesterday, I believe. And can I just say... goosebumps! ;)



Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Goosebumps is the right word. I'm SO excited! Have already shared this trailer with friends... One year seems such a long time to wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, it looks like it's going to be amazing! So glad they decided to make a movie of The Hobbit! :)

    Thanks for sharing,

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH it looks great! I'm glad Peter Jackson gets to make it!!! I couldn't read LOTR but loved the movies. I tried reading the graphic novel of The Hobbit but couldn't get into it either, but I bet I'd like the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited! It's going to be great.

    ReplyDelete