it takes a long time to grow young.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Today, I become a year older!

I just want to say that if you're reading this, thanks for caring enough to read a post that is not related to books at all. Haha. I have posted a couple of those kinds of posts and so thanks for sticking with me and the blog for a long while now!

Aside from that, I wish you have a great day today; I know I will :) I know some of you are at BEA so enjoy for me! And as for the rest of you who aren't at the Book Expo, let me know what you're doing today and everything and also what you're currently reading. I would love to hear from you as always.

Happy reading! Happy Tuesday, Happy May 24th! and thank you <3
P.S. - tweet tweet tweet tweet

16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Have a drink and read some good books! Or not, really, it's your day. Do whatever you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Hope you haave a great new year!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Hunni!! Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, Pepca, Lesa, Risa, Aly - Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for May birthdays! They're the absolute best. I hope it's a wonderful one for you, filled with good food, people you love and maybe a few new books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday hon! Hope it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday and have the best year! Love you! Any birthday book wishes? Wink,wink!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday! I hope it is an excellent day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happiest of Birthdays! I hope it's absolutely wonderful!

    Why can't I find your wishlist anywhere? *hint hint*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haaaaappy birthday! :D I hope your day was (and continues to be) absolutely, positively FABULOUS. I wish you many more birthdays and years of blogging.

    Eat lots of cake! Party hard! Tell everyone you meet it's your special day because you CAN!

    Happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Melissa - May babies!! :) I'm blessed enough to have had all three today! Thank you

    Natalie - It was, thank you.

    BookQuoter - Thank you! Love you too! And haha I don't really have anything speficic in mind.

    Juju - Thank you!!

    Allie - Thank you! It was.

    Life After Jane - I haven't written a wish list surprisingly! But thank you so much for greeting! I had a great day.

    The Story Queen - I had cupcakes today! Does that count?? And I didn't party hard since it's a weekday. Haha! :) Thank you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete