05.24.11

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My birthday celebration was great!

I did have work, if you could even call it work! My co-workers and the students threw a little mini party for me, complete with cupcakes and lemonade! The kids were so sweet - each made their own handmade birthday cards. Adorable.

After work, I had dinner with the family and my boyfriend. Went to the bookstore right after, and went home to find over 100 wall posts on Facebook full of birthday greetings. And then of course I saw all your comments here on the blog as well as on Twitter! Some even sent me e-mails and I really appreciate your thoughts! It's so great to come home to all of the nice messages, so thank you!

P.S. - Some of you asked; I did get a couple of books as gifts, from different people. Apparently, they all know me too well.

7 comments:

  1. Yesterday was my husband's birthday too. Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. Thanks for sharing your flowers with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers! Happy Birthday again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know. Happy Belated Birthday! That's so cool they had a mini party for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday!! It looks like you were spoiled! You deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete