Inspiration: the Holidays

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas season: most definitely my favorite time of the year. I just love everything about it! The get togethers, gatherings, and parties. Friends and family. Even the Christmas shopping. The gift giving. Also, people, for some reason, seem to be a lot kinder, nicer, and more patient this time of year. Everyone's in a festive, happy, and joyous mood. How can you not love this season? I know I am in love with it. This inspiration post is just to get you into that Christmas-y feeling, if you are not feeling it yet. And if you don't celebrate it, for you to be excited about the last month of 2010. Happy Holidays everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Lovin it!
    Thank you.
    Am beginning to get into the festive spirit now.
    We took our youngest to see Father Christmas, yesterday.
    I love the pics of all the lights. We have a street nearby that is full of lights every year for charity donations. These are being turned on tonight for the festive period.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jillian, you always have gorgeous photos...nicely done! I'm starting to feel the Christmas spirit with getting the cards & some gift shopping finished, plus my students remind me how much this holiday is meant for children :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol - Oo0h I also love seeing the lights during Christmas! There is just something so festive about it, when you see it, you can't deny it's Christmas :)

    Teacher/Learner - Thank you :) Gift shopping is a lot of fun for me. I don't give everyone gifts, but just to a few people. It actually makes it even more special for me.
    By the way, I have always thought I followed you already but apparently not! Hmm.. well, now officially a follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. +JMJ+

    I love the multi-coloured Christmas lights best! When I was a child, my family always drove around the neighbourhood with all the windows rolled down, so that we could take in the different displays of our neighbours. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the smile. This is my favorite season of the year. The kid in me comes alive and age is just a number. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this post! I'm loving the picture with the fireplace and the tree :) I'm definitely in the holiday mood already. I just need to start baking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaw I love Christmas time! Unlike many people, I also like Christmas shopping. I also like to light some candles and listen to Christmas songs. By the way, the lights they put in my street look like golden snitches from HP! I always think about that when I go out :)

    ReplyDelete