Inspiration: Halloween

Saturday, October 30, 2010

As I have mentioned on my previous halloween-themed post, this 'holiday' is one of my favorite events. It is just so much fun -- to be able to dress up as anyone or anything we want without limits (and without anyone thinking you're crazy)

What are your plans this Sunday?? Are you going trick-or-treating? Go to a corn maze or a haunt? Go to a party perhaps? Or maybe you want to have fun at the comfort of someone's house and carve some cute pumpkins!

If you are dressing up, what is your costume?! My friends and I (10 of us!) are all dressing up this year! Yeah, I told you we're all going to embrace this 'holiday' like it's nobody's business. Ha ha ha. Well, no matter what you're doing, I hope you all have a fun and safe one! Here's an inspiration post to well.. get you inspired for Sunday!


Trick or treat!!

6 comments:

  1. Love the WALL-E & Eve/Buzz & Woody photo :D I'll be handing out candy, probably with my witch's hat, black outfit & some wicked makeup, watching Simpsons Hallowe'en episode marathon in between doorbell rings. Have a great Hallowe'en!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Halloween! So much fun! I wanted to dress up this year but nobody was doing anything this year in our group of friends. One couple just got married and bought a house last week and another couple just bought a house and are moving in Monday...so basically nobody wants to do anything! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teacher/Learner - Aww the best part about handing out candy is seeing all those super cute kids with their costumes!! I love it when they're scary.. haha. Happy halloween!

    Jamie! I think if we were in the same location we'd totally dress up :D haha! happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am new to you blog from ds's blog. Love these pics! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jillian, happy Halloween from Luxor! I had a few more minutes on my internet time. Have fun tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a fabulous Halloween! Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete