Inspiration: Fall

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Though I'm sad Summer has come and gone, I'm also very ecstatic that Fall is here!! I love this season. The weather, first of all, is just perfect; Not-so-hot and not-so-cold. There are so many other reasons why I am in love with this season though, and I simply can not name them all. Instead, I decided to do an inspiration post. I haven't done one in a while, so I thought it'd be perfect to do one right now, to commemorate the very first week of the new wonderful season.

And while you look at some of these photos, listen to this song. For some reason, I feel like it goes with it. I have no idea what the song is about -- since I don't understand and speak French -- but it has a beautiful melody and it evokes certain emotions only good music can do. Enjoy!



--










6 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful! Makes me look forward to a wonderful fall !

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a knack for gathering the most beautiful pictures, Jillian!
    And I love fall! Where I live right now, we never have 'fall' - we just have 'summer' and 'slightly cooler than summer.' Seeing all those gorgeous leaves brought back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I hate to see Summer go but I love how pretty Fall is here in PA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I'm craving boots and apples now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! I love this post. The pictures are gorgeous! and the music totally fits in my mind. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos as always! And what a relaxing song!

    ReplyDelete