Interviewed by Smitten with Books..

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Morgan's blog, Smitten with Books, is just one of my favorite book blogs out there. I've been a follower for a while now, and have been a fan of her posts. Now she has this awesome feature where she interviews writers and aspiring authors about writing, blogging, their goals, and their inspiration. I am excited because I had the opportunity to be featured this week! You can check out her blog and the entire interview here. Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Found you via the Blogger Hop and wanted to stop by to say HELLO =) Love your design!

    Would love it if you would HOP our way too!

    Have a great weekend!
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following you for a while but I'm Hopping by to wish you a great weekend!

    Hope you can stop by!
    Confessions of a Bookaholic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your interview! I liked your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you through the hop. Looking forward to reading!
    talesandtreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete