today i saw..

Thursday, January 14, 2010

the cutest things at Barnes & Noble! I usually don't go to B&N just because I buy my books usually online, or at other shops/stores. But I saw these and had to take pictures. I just used my phone so I'm sorry for the quality.
  • Right when I saw the notebook/journal thing, I said I had to get it! But when I looked at the back for the price, it was $14, and I know it's not exactly "expensive," but for the amount of pages that it had, I didn't think it was worth it.
  • This one is a book bag and the quote is just funny so I took a picture. But I don't really like the orange color, so I ended up not getting it.
  • This one! The front is on the left and the one on the right is the back part! It's $19, but it's just perfect! So I am thinking of going back to the store to get it (Christmas gift cards ftw!)

And here's the cutest one of all...
  • a puppy/book bookend! (Ignore the book display the store used) Unfortunately it was $49. hehehe.

that's all :)

2 comments:

  1. Those puppy bookends are adorable! I may have to as for them for my birthday. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do admit, I love the random things that I find in the bookstore. I love the bookends, really cute! If only they had beagles on them...I own a very cute, cuddly beagle.

    ReplyDelete