For One More Day

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I used this book to pass time, and it did its job well. It passed time. Not great, not bad.

This is a very short quote from Amazon.com that pretty much sums up this book. I don’t know who wrote this specifically, but I found it there. “For One More Day is the story of a mother and a son, and a relationship that covers a lifetime and beyond. It explores the question: What would you do if you could spend one more day with a lost loved one?”

So the main theme of this book, just like Mitch Albom’s previous books, is that love is the greatest thing in this world; it is the most important factor in our life. It is generally inspirational and motivational; nice, simple story. I agree with all the reviews that says it’s very touching. And I think maybe it’s just me, but it wasn’t really all that great of a book. It was okay :) Short, simple, straight-forward, and a very fast-read. It didn’t blow me away, and I didn’t really expect it to. It’s either you like it, or you kinda like it. I don’t think you can really hate this book though. It wasn’t bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment